Brief / Requirement
- Building on stakeholder input develop and create a refreshed brand identity for Perth College UHI, as well as brand proposition and a strap line
- Working with the new brand identity, develop a creative marketing campaign to help develop stronger brand visibility with a wide range of target audiences
- Support Perth College UHI through the roll out of the creative marketing campaign across a range of online and offline platforms
- Develop a digital marketing campaign to increase brand recognition, engagement levels and, ultimately, applications.
The newly created brand identity, brand proposition and a strap line “Open your mind” was created following stakeholder interviews and research. The new identity was rolled out in September 2016 with a new campaign at the start of the new academic year. It aims to encourage people to study at Perth College UHI by opening their mind to it as an option, and suggests that while studying at PerthCollege UHI, it too will “Open your mind” to endless future possibilities.
The refreshed brand identity, imagery, strapline and messaging has been rolled out across all Perth College UHI’s communications including but not limited to:
- Website and all social media platforms
- Stakeholder report
- Annual report
- Graduation brochure
- Open Day posters, leaflets, digital advertising
- Door-to-door mailers
- Subject and faculty posters
- Event stands.